How to access Web Portal
You can gain access to the site by going to the following URL, https://www.skil-fiscal.com/
To access the site, do the following;
1. Click Sign In
2. Enter account number, for employees this will be their SSN in the XXX-XX-XXXX format.
3. Enter password, for employees this will be their date of birth in the MM/DD/YYYY format.
4. Click the Sign In button.
Once validated, employees will have access to the following sections;
1. Account – allows updating address information.
2. Reports – allows generating for reports, to include pay stubs.
3. Forms – allows downloading of program specific forms.
4. Help – allows for sending an email to your support staff and requesting password.
Account: Employees can update personal information on this screen to include changing their password. Please make note that the phone number and password are required fields.
Forms: Employees can download program specific forms.
Reports: Employees can generate two reports which are the following;
1. Hours Detail – shows check and hours information for each entry within a payroll batch.
2. Check Stub – shows check stub information.
Help: Allows employees to send a message to Fiscal Agent staff. Employees can enter their SSN and have their current password resent to them. If they don’t have a password on file, no email will be sent. They will have to call into your office to have an email address entered into the system. Employees will not be able to request their password without an email address.